Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Progress in Ulduar.

It has been awhile since I've updated but a quite a bit has been going on. I'm not going to go into too much detail because... well like I said its been awhile and a lot has been going on...

My 10 man group finally downed Mimiron last night and I'm really glad we did since the new patch came out today! As an elemental shaman I was assigned to tank the head during phase 3 and 4... and I found out last night during our kill that grounding totem works!

Being able to shave off 9k damage every 15 seconds helped a lot when 2 of our healers died to the laser barrage thing. I mostly just healed myself for the last 30 seconds of the fight trying to give our lone remaining resto druid a chance to keep everyone else alive. I have to give props to Zolair he did a great job keeping up the raid.

I didn't take any pictures of the kill... because well... I didn't even think about it I was so excited to finally have him down. What I did take screen shots of though... was the trip down to see General Vezax. I knew there was little chance of us killing him but just the high spirits of the group and the awesome visuals of the trip down really put me in a good mood last night.

Anyway here are some screenshots of the journey down... I hope to get back in there when I'm on my own to really take every inch of the place in.



No comments: