Monday, June 15, 2009

Ding makes 5

So I was talking to one of the mages I raid with in 25 ulduar. We were talking about the lovely buff of focus magic, because he usually gives me the buff unless there are other mages. He has an elemental shaman as well and knows how often we crit and knows he can be guaranteed 100% up time on his end.

I told him I had a mage as well but he was only 78. Well... I got an itch to play him and he hit level 80 last night just before I went to bed. I was doing the quest to gather the fragments of Hodir's horn, as part of unlocking the dailies, and thankfully noticed the amount of XP I needed to level so was able to actually get some good screenshots.

I had a fairly good idea I would be hitting 80 over the weekend so earlier on Saturday I purchased the spellweave gloves for 165G (cheaper then the mats to make it) and bought more spellweave cloth to make the chest myself. Overall I spent around 400g. I also had the Chain of Latent Energies that I had won on my paladin in Naxx.


I've also been working on the Argent Tournament dailies since hitting 77 and reached champion level a few days ago. Today I will have enough tokens to pick up my chainsaw. Have I mentioned how much I love the Tournament? Finally while I was browsing the AH for an Offhand item I noticed that this book is now usable by people who don't have inscription. When I made this on my priest that wasn't the case but now I'm going to have to make one when I get on. The rest of the gear I'm going to have to probably get from running heroics, but considering that I was doing 1800 dps average on the training dummy last night I don't think that will be an issue.

Lastly I was doing this quest last night. I was wondering... if I was controlling him if I could see where he was.

That's when I noticed the epic offhand he was using....

No comments: