Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome

Well this is my first blog and first blog post ever. I have been reading a lot of blogs from various other World of Warcraft players over the last few years and have finally decided to jump into the blogosphere myself.

I enjoy the expansive world of Azeroth and even more playing the various classes that are currently in the game. As of this posting I have but one class not leveled to atleast 68 and that is a Warlock. Currently I have a Shaman, Paladin, Priest and Hunter at level 80 and between them can Tank/DPS/Heal.

I believe in Maximizing my characters for the role they will be playing. I usually raid atleast once a week on one of my 80's and since I do so with different classes and different perspectives. I'm hoping that readers will enjoy reading my take on different roles and focuses of fights, as well as tips and tricks that I find playing and researching the game.

As my wife will attest too I am not the greatest writer in the world, but hopefully writing this blog on a regular basis will help with that.

Anyway thats all for now I'm done creating this and now want to get some actual play time in. Till we meet again, good hunting.

No comments: